We had an extraordinary time in Zambia on our Safari Club "Big Cat Safari" ...absolutely magical. Thank you for your recommendations, they were spot on.
August 2010 Zambia
Our private tailor-made journeys offer complete freedom of choice. The itineraries shown below are designed to give you a flavour of what is possible and can be tailored to suit your preferences.
Land of the Big Cats, South Luangwa National Park – Zambia
9 nights from £2216pp sharing*
A superb 4x4 safari exploring the game rich central section of Zambia’s scenic South Luangwa National Park and the remote and undeveloped Southern region of the park where other vehicles are rarely encountered. South Luangwa has a large population of lions and is also one of the best places to see leopard in Africa with regular sightings being made on night drives along with other smaller cats and nocturnal hunters. Your safari includes a full range of game activities including day and night drives in open, specially adapted 4x4 safari vehicles and is great value for money.
- Great Big Cat viewing
- Possibly best leopard viewing Africa
- Night Drives inside the park
- Exciting Guided Game walks
- Wonderful little bush camps
Mountain Gorillas and Maasai Mara – Kenya & Rwanda
8 nights from £3280pp sharing*
Our exciting top of the range luxury flying safari combines two of Africa’s greatest wildlife spectacles. Spend a few days in Rwanda where we will visit and spend time with some of few Mountain Gorillas left on earth. It is a very special and rare privilege to spend time with these great apes, one of our closest relatives. We then travel by air to the Maasai Mara staying at Governors Il Moran Camp, one of the best camps in the Maasai Mara and close to the crossing points for the migration between late July and the end of October.
- Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda
- Fantastic Year round “Big Five” Game viewing
- Great Migration between July and October
- Great chance to see Cheetah
- Contrasting two of Africa’s best wildlife experiences
- Can be combined with a beach holiday
Tanzania Luxury Migration Safari - Northern Tanzania
8 nights from £3237pp sharing*
This is fantastic and very high quality 4x4 guided adventure Safari though the classic East African Safari lands of Northern Tanzania. This safari visits the National Parks of Tarangire or Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park travelling overland. The safari is designed to follow seasonal game movements in Northern Tanzania and the itinerary is varied according to season to visit in the best possible areas for top quality game viewing.
- Superb “Big Five” game viewing
- Follows seasonal game movement for best experience
- Possible cultural interaction with local tribes
- Very comfortable luxury tented camps
- Combines well with a few nights in Zanzibar
Classic Parks of Northern Tanzania
9 Nights from £1784pp sharing*
A privately guided adventure Safari though the classic East African Safari lands of Northern Tanzania with your personal safari guide and own 4x4 safari vehicle. This safari visits the National Parks of Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park with considerable flexibility and freedom to plan your daily route and activities. Accommodation is in permanent or semi permanent, comfortable safari tents and lodges. This safari is a great adventure for a family or group of friends at a great price.
- Private 4x4 Safari Vehicle and guide
- Serengeti National Reserve
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Variable itinerary dependent on season
- Great combination with Zanzibar or Mafia Island
Botswana in the Secret Season
9 Days from £2316pp sharing*
A superb flying safari visiting Botswana’s pristine wildlife reserves at a great price. This fully inclusive safari runs in the Secret Season between November and March and can include the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, the Makgadikgadi Pans, The Okavango Delta, Moremi Wildlife Reserve, Chobe National Park and the Linyanti Wetlands with an option of a Victoria Falls add on. All transfers are by scenic light aircraft flight. Probably the best value safari in Botswana combining outstanding guiding, great game viewing and luxury tented accommodation with an itinerary that can be varied to suit time and budget.
- Wide open spaces of the Central Kalahari and Makgadikgadi pans
- Great water and land based game viewing
- Mokoro Rides through the beautiful Okavango Delta
- Great chance of seeing wild dogs
- Exciting walks and night drives
- Tracking wildlife offroad
Best of Namibia Flying Safari
9 nights from £3685pp sharing*
Experience the enormous red dunes of Sossusvlei, the nutrient-filled coasts of Swakopmund, the starkly beautiful plains and river valleys of Damaraland and the wonderful wildlife of Etosha National Park. The Safari is a flying tour featuring the main highlights of Northern and Central Namibia with the added benefit of seeing the spectacular scenery from the air in a light aircraft. “Best of Namibia” is an active, exciting adventure, exploring key areas of this vast country including its dunes, deserts, plains and iconic wildlife. You will stay in exclusive accommodation in private reserves and concessions and have private access to the incredible dunes at Sossusvlei.
- Scenic Aircraft transfers
- The enormous red dunes at Sossusvlei
- The hauntingly beautiful plains and River Valleys of Damaraland
- Desert Elephant and other specialised wildlife and plants
- Tracking black Rhinos
- Dolphins, whales, seals and flamingos
+44(0)845 0545 889
on Skype Call now free
Request a callbackQuick enquiry /
full quotationRequest a